Summer Housing & Dining
The University of Denver operates a total of seven residence halls to meet your summer housing needs. We also offer full and partial meal plans at our central dining location located in the newly built Community Commons. We invite you to learn more about our residence hall features and amenities below.
The following housing amenities are provided to all summer guests that are visiting as part of a group, camp, or conference:
- Linens (pillow, blanket, sheets, and towels*)
- Toilet paper
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Fans (non-AC buildings only)
- 24-hour front desk service
- University of Denver lanyard
For a suggested guest packing list, please visit the Conference Planning page.