Summer Internship Housing
The University of Denver (DU) is now accepting applications for Summer 2018 Internship Housing.
Applications will be accepted until 12:00 PM (MST) on May 16, 2018 or until all spaces are filled, whichever occurs first. Before completing the Internship Housing Application please review the following important information. If you have questions, please contact Conference & Event Services at 303-871-4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing is available starting at 3:00 pm on Saturday, June 16th until 10:00 am on Sunday, August 5th. DU cannot accommodate any guests outside of this time period.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be enrolled at a college or university in the United States;
- Participate in an internship located within 50 miles of Denver, CO;
- Stay for a minimum of 30 nights within the available dates above.
Internship Housing guests will reside in Centennial Towers, located at 1770 S Williams St., Denver, CO 80210. The building offers the following housing options, subject to availability:
- Single bedroom in shared suite (2 occupants): $35 per person, per night
- Single bedroom in single suite (1 occupant): $50 per person, per night
- Bedroom furniture: twin XL bed, dresser, desk, and closet
- Apartment furniture: kitchen table, and chairs
- Appliances: Refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Utilities (no extra cost): Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, electricity, and water
- Building Amenities (extra costs apply): Laundry room and permitted parking lot
- Bedding, pillows, and sheets (size twin XL for best fit)
- Towels, and toiletries
- Laundry bag and HE laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Television (cable is not provided) and personal electronics (e.g. laptop, printer, etc.)
- Pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils
- Small appliances (e.g. toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
Housing fees are per person, so applicants requesting a room within a 2-Bedroom unit will be assigned roommates who are also Internship Housing guests. Roommate assignments will be gender-specific.
- Housing Deposit: $200 (refundable, less damages)
- Single bedroom in shared suite $35 per person, per night
- Single bedroom in single suite $50 per person, per night
- Parking Permit: $50 per month (can be prorated)
Whenever possible, students are encouraged to pay the initial Deposit with a credit card which we may keep on file to process future payments. Housing Fees are due in advance on the first business day of each month. For example, a student staying from June 16-August 5, 2018 will have the following payment schedule:
- $200 Deposit: Due with signed Housing Agreement
- Housing Fees for June 16-30: Due June 1st
- Housing Fees for July 1-31: Due July 3rd
- Housing Fees for August 1-5: Due August 1st
- $200 Deposit Refund*: Within 30 days of check-out date
*The Deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of the check-out. If damages occur, the damage costs will be taken out of the deposit and only the difference, if any, will be refunded.
Please gather the following details & documents prior to completing the Internship Housing Application. All documents must be provided in the form of a clear and legible PDF file, or the application will be rejected.